DB Primary is our school's brand new 'Primary Learning Cloud'. It is a safe area on the internet for pupils and members of our school community to share information and access a wide range of learning resources, anytime, anywhere and on any device connected to the internet.
Practical benefits for pupils:
DB Primary will enable pupils to:
- Access learning materials outside lesson time and from any location
- Store work and notes online for use in homework and revision
- Work at their own pace and with a wider choice of learning styles
- Improve their ICT skills and online management
- Participate in live discussions and forums with other students and teachers
Practical benefits for parents & carers:
DB Primary will enable parents and carers to:
- Support children with learning which takes place outside school
- Access their child's personal home page to keep track of their work and the curriculum
- Engage with wider school issues through online communication tools
- Become active partners with the school
If you do not have a computer with internet access, please let your child’s teacher know.
Please note that DB Primary does not filter the internet. You need to have your own internet firewall and parental controls set up.
DB Primary - Parent Information Leaflet
Log into DB Primary
You can find our school’s DB Primary login page on the school website, or via this address: