SCHOOL CLOSED TO THE MAJORITY OF PUPILS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE FROM 3.20PM FRIDAY 20TH MARCH 2020.
Please ensure you follow Government Advice as it is updated. As a country, we all need to do what we can do to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus. SOCIAL DISTANCING IS KEY. The most recent scientific advice on how to further limit the spread of COVID-19 is clear. If it is at all possible for children to be at home, then they should be. EVERY CHILD WHO CAN BE SAFELY CARED FOR AT HOME SHOULD BE. REGISTERED KEY/CRITICAL WORKER CHILDREN SHOULD ONLY BE IN SCHOOL WHEN THERE IS NO ALTERNATIVE CHILDCARE. WE NEED TO ACT RESPONSIBLY AND LIMIT THE CHANCE OF THE VIRUS SPREADING. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT IN THESE UNPRECEDENTED TIMES. WE MUST ALL DO ALL WE CAN TO STAY SAFE AND WELL.
Latest School, School Events Events
- CANCELLED - KS1 Science Club30Mar2020
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm @ Class 5
KS1 science club Class 5 year 1 and 2 children
- CANCELLED - KS1 Easter Egg Decorating with Parents01Apr2020
- CANCELLED - KS2 Easter Egg Decorating with Parents02Apr2020
- CANCELLED- Ecadet Meeting and drop in session02Apr2020
12:00 pm - 12:30 pm @ Study Support
- Easter Holidays06Apr2020
- A message to the pupils of Sugar Hill from Mrs O'Rourke and the staff of Sugar Hill Primary School.
- As a country, we all need to do what we can do to reduce the spread of the COVID-19 virus. SOCIAL DISTANCING IS KEY. EVERY CHILD WHO CAN BE SAFELY CARED FOR AT HOME SHOULD BE. WE NEED TO ACT RESPONSIBLY AND LIMIT THE CHANCE OF THE VIRUS SPREADING.
- Following from the last message these are the details we require by by 12 noon Friday 20th March 2020.
- Following on from my last update, I’m now writing to let you know that we have now been instructed to close the school to almost all children after this Friday until further notice. Please see the attached document for further detailed information.