Uniform Update 11th May 2020 - A message from our suppliers
As of tomorrow, we will be changing our website with the following information.
- Free delivery on all orders placed until the 1st July.
- After that, parents will either pay for delivery to home or use our “Click and Collect” option (starting date to be decided), They will not be able to order with “Delivery to School” as an option.
- We have put measuring videos on our website, which parents can use to purchase the correct size, using measurements they have taken at home.
- We currently offer a free returns system, where parents use our website to return items, parents must then make a new order for the correct size (i.e. this is not an exchange service, as garments must be safely stored (Covid-19) before going back into stock)
- We are also offering a “Click and collect” option in the future from our Benton shop only (date and times to be decided), but plan to stop this mid-August, so we don’t have the final rush of the summer with long queue’s (that we feel will be unsafe).
We will continue to follow the guidance and decide if/when our shops can re-open and what other changes can be safely made.
I would like to confirm that all our plans are working to time.
Our manufacturers have not missed any delivery dates as yet, so we will have a full stock available all summer and don’t foresee any shortfalls in supply for going back to School in September.
Please can you inform all parents of our proposals and express the need to order early (especially this year) so we can deliver all the correct uniform, with plenty of time available for exchanges.
At Sugar Hill Primary children wear their uniform with pride!
Uniform helps to give the children a sense of belonging to the school community. Wearing uniform also helps to prevent morning arguments about what your child might wear.
Our school uniform is green and black/grey.
Green sweatshirt, white polo shirt, grey or black skirt/trouser
PE kit to include green shorts, white t-shirt, canvas PE shoes in a drawstring PE bag
Nursery – green sweatshirt, green polo shirt and grey or black skirt/trousers
All children must wear black school shoes, trainers are not allowed.
All items should be clearly named.
Children are strongly discouraged from wearing jewellery – a watch and stud ear-rings will be allowed.
A wide range of school clothing and bags is available to order from the school at reasonable prices. Samples can be viewed by visiting the school office. All orders must be paid for at the time of placing the order.
Lost property boxes are situated in Nursery, Reception, KS1 and KS2 departments.
Click on the Emblematic logo below to link to our online ordering page.